Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Gratuitous Cuteness

I have a final this afternoon that I'm not sure I'm ready for. So I'm going to go off and study until I have to go to school.

Since I'm stressed out beyond all imagining and don't have time to do a real entry, here is a gratuitously cute puppy picture for you.

The pups are almost completely weaned, nursing more for comfort than nutrition at this point I suspect, and they're becoming independent little monsters doggies all of their own. Voltaire plays with them, and in a doggie motherly way teaches them, but she's starting to want to spend more time with me than she was when they were smaller. So, Voltaire and I have gone back to sleeping on the couch, and the puppies just sleep all over the place, on the floor, in the office.

Last night, Musashi apparently decided to sleep in my jacket. So here's what I woke up to this morning.


Three more weeks and the puppies can go to their new homes!
Anyway, wish me luck on my final! Have a great Tuesday!