Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gage's Renaissance Adventure - Part 2

Ever had homework that was so easy, you though you must have done it wrong? I just did. (shrug) I guess we'll see tomorrow. Anyway, where was I?

Oh yeah! We'd just gotten to the front gate and I was showing you cool RenFest pictures!

I met a whole bunch of interesting characters while just wandering around -

I met Pan, God of the Woodlands and, apparently, ceramic horns with fluffy things on them.


And I met a pirate, who turned out to be quite nice despite being a pirate and all.

And I even met a Vampire Lady.


And her very pretty friend with a parasol, and (remarkably) no apparent vampire bite marks.

I met a very nice couple, who let me enjoy the shade with them for a moment.

Then I decided I needed a break, and a beverage, and I discovered that nothing says Renaissance Festival quite like pizza, and a margarita served in a plastic cup.


While eating pizza, I met a lovely lady named Sophie and her two kids, Luc and Viviane. They're traveling here for summer vacation and then going back home to France! Viviane, is going to be a famous director someday! Now you can say you heard about her here first!!

So, after my pizza break, I started checking out the instruments. Pictures of THAT in the next entry!