Saturday, July 15, 2006

Long Friday Night

Last night, Wendy and I couldn't sleep. Which was only bad because we needed to be up early for the writers' group. You can tell it's a rough morning when you need a cup of coffee before you can go to the coffee shop.

Many, many thanks to LadyDragonfly for sending me this kick ass one:one coffee maker. I LOVE this thing. The "small" setting is EXACTLY perfect for my big mug!



Voltaire is checking out Wendy's coffee mug. I don't actually let him drink coffee. Of all the things in the world that Voltaire needs, I think caffiene is pretty low on the list.


Anyway, since I'm kind of dragging this morning, I thought I'd post a perkier moment in my history. This is me, being taught some dance moves by my new friend (and classmate) Dan at the anniversary party last month!

As a side note, I stumbled across a site last night about Stuffed Suprematism and it made me realize that my family and I don't have it so bad. We're really quite respected by the humans we hang around with. So this Whitebear character is a little spooky, but he did point out to me that I take a lot of my stuffed animal freedom and travels for granted.

Maybe thinking about stuffed animal suppression was what kept me up last night. Don't know. But I DO know, right now, I need more coffee.