Monday, July 31, 2006

Hangface ROCKS!!!

Sorry that I didn't get anything posted yesterday. Things were super busy with relatives getting ready to leave and all. That, and Kumo wouldn't get off the computer. But more about that in another post. Anyway, I'm going to miss little Holly and Robin a bunch, but they'll be back next time they have vacation. They promised.

I will post more wedding photos, but first, I thought I'd post some of the shots from my getting to meet Hangface. What a GREAT BAND!! So, here are some more pictures from the show at the City Lights Pavilions on Tuesday the 25th. Enjoy!

This is me and the whole band. Apparently someone needs to feed Hogne.



I swear I just wanted to talk to him about playing the guitar. How was I supposed to know that Tom was so afraid of bunnies in sunglasses? Sorry man, I hope the therapy helps.

I was impressed to discover that lead singer, Bee, has his own little stuffed companion. I didn't get to talk to him much, since he was quite buzzy.

Bee, The Bee and ME!
We hung out on the RV (affectionately called "The Boat") until it was time for the show. Then it was off to dance around like maniacs.

I went to the concert in the company of two gorgeous ladies, Sam and Paula. They know all about music, and know lots and lots of bands. They're awfully sweet too, even to stuffed bunnies.



While I was wandering the grounds, checking things out between shows, I found a place selling fresh, hot mini donuts. Oh man. These things are incredibly addictive. They really should come with a warning label. So.... good.... and... yummy...

Once Paula and Sam pulled me away from the donuts, I got to meet the incredibly talented photographer, Mr. Mark Stout. Mark isn't only an amazing photographer, but he also runs a webpage that lists, reviews, and photographs all the cool things to do in Colorado. He's also a super nice guy.


An interesting aspect about Hangface that I noticed at the Pavilions and then last night (pictures of THAT gig forthcoming) is the quality of fan they seem to draw. Most of the Hangface fans I've met are GREAT people. And I'm honored to join the ranks of those addicted to Hangface. It was a great night, a great concert and a great bunch of guys!

As Hangface says...
until next time...
ROCK ON!!!