Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hangface Concert - Part 1


Hangface ROCKED! I am one bushed bunny, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures before I fell over asleep. I had a great time! They're not only a great band, but they're really nice people. I enjoyed their music, and getting to hang around with them. What a bunch of great guys!

I met a lot of really cool people too. The rest of the pictures will go up probably Thursday morning. Check back. In the meantime, here's a brief look at how I spent my evening!

I danced in front of the stage.

And I jammed to Espen's wicked drum playing.

And I wished that I was lucky enough to win the Hangface motorcycle (I probably would've given it to Kumo, but still.)
And now I'm home, trying not to contemplate the fact that I'm going to be up and on my way to school in just a few hours. It was totally worth it though. Hopefully they'll come back soon!
Night night!